2019 Kimberley Season to Feature Brand New Itinerary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
18th February 2019
2019 KIMBERLEY SEASON TO FEATURE BRAND NEW ITINERARY
An adventure that combines the very best of two equally stunning destinations
Pioneer operator True North Adventure Cruises is preparing for no-less than its 32nd season in the awe-inspiring Kimberley region of north Western Australia.
The Kimberley Coast is renowned for its wilderness qualities, stunning scenery, vibrant indigenous culture and, some of the best fishing action on the planet! And True North Adventure Cruises is equally revered for introducing all in penultimate style!
The company first offered adventure-cruises along the Kimberley coast way back in 1987 and since then the mantle-piece has been adorned with a virtual truck-load of awards and accolades. But the company has never lost its lust for breaking the mold and the soon to commence 2019 Kimberley Season will spawn a brand-new version of what is already tried and proven.
The old favourites are back – the 10-night Kimberley Waterfalls will still be a big hit with those who can’t resist nature’s majesty; The 7-night Snapshot is the perfect answer for time-poor adventurers and, the 13-night Kimberley Ultimate looks destined to forever be the company’s flagship offering. However, it’s a tantalizing mix of the Kimberley Coast and another favoured destination, the Rowley Shoals, that has everyone talking!
The 13-night Coast and Coral will kick-off on the Kimberley Coast and those lucky enough to be on-board the 750 tonne adventure-cruise ship TRUE NORTH will savour all the icons including the King George Falls, Mitchell Falls, the Hunter River, the Prince Regent River and, Montgomery Reef. Then it’s just an overnight steam to the magnificent Rowleys and more than 300 square kilometres of pristine coral playground! Both destinations have been longtime favourites with both guest and crew but this is the first time that True North Adventure Cruises has offered opportunity to experience the Kimberley Coast and the Rowley Shoals in a single itinerary.
“It’s going to be another big year in the Kimberley” reports True North’s effervescent sales manager, Stacey Newton. “Sales interest in all our Kimberley products has been pleasing again and the new Coast and Coral itinerary is proving to be a favourite. Although we still have good availability on our more-established itineraries there are only a handful of cabins left on the Coast and Coral.”
The first Kimberley Waterfalls itinerary departs Broome on March 21 whilst the maiden Coast and Coral will embark in the frontier port of Wyndham on August 24.
- True North Adventure Cruises has won a plethora of awards for excellence including state and national tourism awards, export awards and numerous consumer awards.
- Australia’s premier luxury adventure-cruise ship, the TRUE NORTH is purpose-built to sail deep into the heart of the wilderness, visiting areas that larger ships cannot access. Guests are privy to very-high quality off-ship experiences courtesy of the ship’s biologist and a team of naturalists, a ship’s helicopter and six dedicated adventure boats.
- Exceptional food and wine are also at the heart of a TRUE NORTH The ship’s modern Australian cuisine is supplemented with locally sourced ingredients and complemented by an outstanding selection of Western Australian wines. Cabins are spacious and modern; there is a panoramic lower deck dining room, an alfresco bar, an observation lounge and a dedicated sports deck.
- Daily activities include scenic walks, fishing, snorkelling, diving, picnics, cultural events and spectacular flights in the ship’s helicopter.
- Destinations include the Kimberley – a panorama of rugged mountains, spectacular gorges and majestic waterfalls; the still-wild coast of Western Australia featuring the intriguing Abrolhos Islands, world-famous Ningaloo Reef, fishing paradise at the Montebello Islands and, the pristine Rowley Shoals; some of Indonesia’s most stunning volcanic islands including Komodo – home to the largest lizard on the planet; the breathtaking islands of the Raja Ampat; the whale sharks of Cenderawasih Bay; the mighty Sepik River and the un-spoilt islands of Papua New Guinea; beautiful Sydney Harbour and, a seafood safari around South Australia’s delightful Eyre Peninsular!
For more information go to www.truenorth.com.au
Bookings: Contact True North Adventure Cruises on (+61 8) 9192 1829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Media contact: Email Peter Trembath at email@example.com and/or phone (+61) 41 990 6670.