THE TRUE NORTH IS HEADING SOUTH
The adventure-yacht TRUE NORTH is heading to Perth for the summer!
Following an extended season in the Kimberley and a single itinerary featuring the Pilbara’s Montebello Islands, the popular adventure-yacht TRUE NORTH will relocate to Perth just in time for the festive season.
Commencing in early December, the TRUE NORTH will offer 5, 7 and 8 night itineraries featuring swimming with dolphins, party-time at Rottnest Island, gala luncheons at the majestic Cape Lodge, visiting Lake Hillier and, seeing the Bremer Canyon orcas.
The TRUE NORTH’s sales manager, Stacey Newton, commented that the new itineraries were unique opportunity to experience one of Australia’s most picturesque coastal regions.
“Normally at this time of the year we are in Papua New Guinea before operating itineraries out of Sydney and Adelaide. However, this year we will be staying closer to home and offering very exclusive access to Rottnest Island, the Margaret River wine region, and the pristine beaches of WA’s south coast. These are popular destinations however the TRUE NORTH will provide guests with opportunity to experience the many highlights in style.”
The adventure begins on December 5 with the South West Escape – a five-night itinerary including Rottnest Island and the Margaret River area. The Rottnest Escape (also 5 nights) focusses on Perth’s favourite island playground and New Year in The West (7-nights) will be a very different opportunity to welcome the New Year!
In January, the eight-night Adventure South West also includes seeing the Bremer Canyon orcas and the pink hues of remarkable Lake Hillier.
The TRUE NORTH’s well-known mantra of ensuring that every day onboard is an activity day will guarantee that guests are kept busy with a range of activities including, fishing, snorkelling, diving, sightseeing, helicopter flights and wine tasting.
And to compliment busy days – the ship’s revered dining saloon will feature the south-west’s equally revered local produce.
For more information – see the True North’s amended sailing schedule.
- True North has won a plethora of awards for excellence including state and national tourism awards, export awards and numerous consumer awards.
- Australia’s premier adventure-yacht, the TRUE NORTH is purpose-built to sail deep into the heart of the wilderness, visiting areas that larger ships cannot access. Guests are privy to very-high quality excursions courtesy of the ship’s biologist and a team of naturalists, an onboard helicopter and six dedicated adventure boats.
- Exceptional food and wine are also at the heart of a TRUE NORTH Modern Australian cuisine is supplemented with locally sourced ingredients and complemented by an outstanding selection of Western Australian wines. Cabins are spacious and modern; there is a panoramic lower deck dining room, an alfresco bar, an observation lounge, sundeck and a dedicated sports deck.
- Daily activities include scenic walks, fishing, snorkelling, diving, picnics, cultural events and spectacular helicopter flights.
- Destinations include the Kimberley – a panorama of rugged mountains, spectacular gorges and majestic waterfalls; the still-wild coast of Western Australia featuring the intriguing Abrolhos Islands, world-famous Ningaloo Reef, fishing paradise at the Montebello Islands and, the pristine Rowley Shoals; some of Indonesia’s most stunning volcanic islands including Komodo – home to the largest lizard on the planet; the breathtaking islands of the Raja Ampat; the whale sharks of Cenderawasih Bay; the mighty Sepik River and the un-spoilt islands of Papua New Guinea; Mysterious Melanesia, a sojourn through the Solomon Islands, beautiful Sydney Harbour, a seafood safari around South Australia’s delightful Eyre Peninsular and, adventure in Western Australia’s South West!