Best Australian Adventure Experience and Best Luxury Expedition Cruise
True North Adventure Cruises has again won multiple categories at Luxury Travel’s annual Gold List Awards.
The revered adventure-cruise operator scored significant wins as Best Australian Adventure Experience and, Best Luxury Expedition Cruise.
The company has now won multiple Gold List awards every year since 2013 including 5 consecutive wins as Best Australian Adventure Experience. The total number of Gold List Awards won during the same period has reached a hard to ignore 13 wins!
Commenting on the company’s Gold List success, brand director Peter Trembath said “The high number of wins demonstrates the outstanding levels of customer satisfaction associated with an adventure-cruise on the TRUE NORTH.”
“Our guests don’t just disembark happy, they get off saying that their time on-board was the best holiday they have ever had!”
When asked to explain the TRUE NORTH difference Mr Trembath responded “We have always focussed on providing unparalleled access to stunning coastal environments and, unequalled opportunity to truly experience the destination. An adventure-cruise on the TRUE NORTH is definitely not just another expedition cruise.”
Mr Trembath added that the wins were also an acknowledgement of the outstanding service culture that existed on-board the TRUE NORTH “Nothing is too hard for our crew members.”
The latest accolades come as True North Adventure Cruises prepares to celebrate 30 years of successful operations.
On May 26 more than 300 guests will attend a gala celebration at Broome’s historic outdoor picture theatre, Sun Pictures. The event will include a feature length screening of the company’s anniversary movie 30 Years of Adventure.
- True North Adventure Cruises has won a plethora of awards for excellence including state and national tourism awards, export awards and numerous consumer awards.
- Australia’s premier luxury adventure-cruise ship, the TRUE NORTH is purpose-built to sail deep into the heart of the wilderness, visiting areas that larger ships cannot access. Guests are privy to very-high quality off-ship experiences courtesy of the ship’s biologist and a team of naturalists, a ship’s helicopter and six dedicated adventure boats.
- Exceptional food and wine are also at the heart of a TRUE NORTH experience. The ship’s modern Australian cuisine is supplemented with locally sourced ingredients and complemented by an outstanding selection of Western Australian wines. Cabins are spacious and modern; there is a panoramic lower deck dining room, an alfresco bar, an observation lounge and a dedicated sports deck.
- Daily activities include scenic walks, fishing, snorkelling, diving, picnics, cultural events and spectacular flights in the ship’s helicopter.
- Destinations include the Kimberley – a panorama of rugged mountains, spectacular gorges and majestic waterfalls; the still-wild coast of Western Australia featuring the intriguing Abrolhos Islands, world-famous Ningaloo Reef, fishing paradise at the Montebello Islands and, the pristine Rowley Shoals; some of Indonesia’s most stunning volcanic islands including Komodo – home to the largest lizard on the planet; the breathtaking islands of the Raja Ampat; the whale sharks of Cenderawasih Bay; the mighty Sepik River and the un-spoilt islands of Papua New Guinea; beautiful Sydney Harbour and, a seafood safari around South Australia’s delightful Eyre Peninsular!
For more information go to www.truenorth.com.au
Bookings: Contact True North Adventure Cruises on (+61 8) 9192 1829 or email email@example.com
Media contacts: Email Peter Trembath at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or phone (+61) 41 990 6670.True North Adventure Cruise Awards